The Review Carousel will show featured reviews on a specific page of your store, e.g. the home page. This helps you to showcase your best reviews and win the trust of your visitors and also can upsell your most-loved products. The Review Carousel is a feature of our Forever Free plan with unlimited review request.
Judge.me now offers 6 review carousel themes (including the default theme) and they are: Compact with no pictures, Centered, Compact with pictures, Card Style, Vertical Sliding, and Focused View.
- You can customize the details (height, width, and autoslide interval), and
- Decide to hide or show the Review Rating, Review Title, Review Body, Review Date, Reviewer Name, and Review Product Name. See picture below:
- If your shop already has custom CSS code, applying a new carousel theme might cause some formatting issues. If that happens to you, you should remove the CSS code. You can contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help if you need.
Now, let's take a look at each review carousel!
1. Compact with no picture theme
This theme is designed for product reviews that have long description with a consistent overall look for the reviews appeared on the carousel.
2. Centered (Default theme)
Centered theme is designed if you want to showcase your product reviews' details including pictures, date, name of reviewer.
3. Compact with pictures theme
For this theme, product review pictures will be set aside the reviews and you can be able to read more of the products' reviews.
4. Cards Style theme
Card style theme is focused on individual review and to make the review carousel more visual appealing.
Note: You cannot add pictures in a Card Style theme because the boxes are designed for product reviews only.
5. Vertical sliding theme
Another option for changing the look of your store's review carousel, vertical sliding theme also focuses on picture and product reviews as well.
Note: It is default that the sliding arrow is located at the bottom of the review carousel, not on the sides.
6. Focused View
Focused View Theme highlights a single review, one at a time, and is great if you have good pictures that you want to showcase.
Did you find the answer you were looking for in the Article?
If not, feel free to create a ticket here and our support team will be in touch.