TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is the Reviews Carousel?
- Reviews Carousel installation
- Reviews Carousel customization
- Feature reviews in the Reviews Carousel
*Note: We realize that not too many people read up to 50 reviews, so we now support adding only 15 reviews in a Reviews Carousel. Pick up your most remarkable reviews and showcase them to the world.
1. What is the Reviews Carousel?
The Review Carousel helps you create a carousel of featured reviews and place it anywhere in your store. This helps you showcase your best reviews and win the trust of your visitors, as well as upsell your most-loved products. You can install, choose among six carousel themes, and customize the Review Carousel on our Forever Free plan.
Need more inspiration for the Reviews Carousel? Check our examples page.
*Note: Reviews Carousel doesn't work if you share reviews across your shops using Cross-Shop Syndication.
2. Reviews Carousel installation
You can enable the Reviews Carousel in your Judge.me app admin: Settings > Other Widgets > Reviews Carousel > Reviews Carousel Installation. The widget will then be automatically added to the bottom of your home page (templates/index.liquid). Upon request, our Theme Concierge will position the Reviews Carousel according to your preferences.
3. Reviews Carousel customization
You can choose among six carousel themes to display your Reviews Carousel in your preferred layout. See examples of how each carousel theme looks like in reality.
Carousel Header Settings
You can customize the carousel header by changing the Carousel Title and the Summary Text, which will appear below the stars ★★★★★.
You have various options to customize your Reviews Carousel even further, such as:
- Change the background color
- Change the number of items on large screens
- Adjust the height, width, and auto-slide interval
- Choose whether or not to show the review rating, review title, review body, etc.
Carousel Arrow Settings
You can also change the color of the slider arrows as you wish.
*Note: If your shop already has custom CSS code, applying a new carousel theme might cause some formatting issues. If that happens to you, you should remove the CSS code. You can contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help if you need.
4. Feature reviews in the Reviews Carousel
In order to show your Reviews Carousel, you first need to feature the reviews that you want to display. You need to feature at least one review for the Carousel to show.
You can feature reviews in the Reviews dashboard: Judge.me Product Reviews > Reviews tab > Click the Feature (carousel) icon. You can un-feature reviews in the same way.
Featured reviews will have a blue heart icon and you can apply the Featured for Carousel filter to see these featured reviews.
- You need to feature at least 1 review for the Reviews Carousel to display.
- The Reviews Carousel shows the featured reviews from new to old, just like the Review Widget. There is currently no way to alter this order.
- If you see the product image not showing in the Review Carousel, it's because product image updates are currently not supported by us.