Regarding to return my order Multi Rose Handblock Sharara Set.

I had booked an order which I have received today but what I ordered has not arrived, nothing else has arrived,I had booked multi rose handblock sharara but this simple useless saree has arrived.I want to return this order and not order another. i want my money back
Thanks & Regards
Alka Kamboj

07015471737, 09468351900

1 person has this problem

I want to return my order id #10106 as well there is no revert by the team I;m very angry and disappointed

Please revert 

Mam, when will my orderbe replaced, if you can not gine me the same dress then give me my payment back.
They are fooling people by showing fake reviews and return policy sending wrong product and no revert they are giving.
I want to return my order and get my refund back if this won't happen I will seriously take a strict action
I'm very angry that I chose this site to shop so disappointing services they provide they are not even reverting back and there is no option to return the order, as i purchased one suit and it not stitched which i got and it is totally different it is just the material and I'm too angry and disappointed I don't know why I purchased feeling so shattered. Even they don't understand I have done 6-7 mails since morning and no response and no replies please be aware.
Sir.mam you not return my money Please return my money

1 person likes this
They will not return they are fake, showing different products and sending something else they are fraud don't believe
Login or Signup to post a comment