Images are not being imported.

Hello,

It seems images are not showing when I import from an csv file.

1) I manually created reviews on my website with the Judge.me plugin installed, and uploaded images. The reviews and images show successfully on the website.

2) I then exported the reviews from the Judge.me admin panel to csv.

3)I disabled the live reviews. 

4) I imported the csv file via the: "From Customers Directly (advanced bulk import)"

All the review information showed up but the images didn't.

The csv file has the links to the images and when I manually go to the links in my browser, the images show correctly.

Please let me know the best way to fix this.

Regards,

Andrew

Hello,

Please ignore.

It seems images take a little while to show up.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Glad to know things are all sorted.

Yes, for reviews import via CSV upload - it would need sometime to load the pictures inside the file (depending on how many picture/reviews you've).

If you do have any questions about the application and any of its features, please let us know, we will be happy to help.

Have a great day,

Kien Tran

Hi, 

some reviews had pictures in them, but I don't see them now. Now all of the reviews I Import from woocommerce (2056 reviews)

don't have any images. Can you please help. Images play very important role in increasing conversation rate. I really love your plugin that's why I really hop everything will be fixed.

Hello Adnan,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Judge.me forums

Please send us your shop domain/URL at support@judge.me so we can check further on the issue.

Best,

Mohamed.

Hi!
How can I import review images from edsy?

Hello there,

I recommend using an app to get the reviews from Etsy https://support.judge.me/a/solutions/articles/44001697836

Let us know if you have any question or need further assistance.

Login or Signup to post a comment