Start a new topic

Can I import reviews from Trustspot?

Hi, I currently have a review app with Trustspot. However, I don't want to pay $169 a month. I am not allowed to export my reviews from Trustspot. I am thinking that I would copy and taste the reviews from my website and make the excel file. I like to import the excel file to Judge.me I just made a sample excel file. Please let me know if it will work for you or not. Is your app free? How many orders can I get for the free reviews? Thank you.

1 Comment

I'm sorry that you cannot export your reviews from TrustSpot. What you're doing is the only way of getting your reviews into Judge.me or into whatever review app. 

Our app has a Free plan and an Awesome plan, you can find the extra features our Awesome plan has over the Free one HERE.

Our Free plan doesn't have an order limit or a review limit. Your products can have unlimited reviews. And you can import reviews in the Free plan as well, so you'll be able to get your TrustSpot reviews into Judge.me. You'd just need to get that spreadsheet containing your reviews correctly filled up.

You can download a sample CSV file HERE, where you can see how our formatting is and what information is required for the import.

And HERE you can find a detailed guide on how to populate the CSV file.

By the way, I highly recommend using Google Sheets to do it as Excel for some reason doesn't work well with our system.

If you finally decide to switch to Judge.me or need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact our Support.

Login or Signup to post a comment