You can push your reviews manually from the reviews dashboard. Using this option, you can share not only on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr. A manual social push gives you more autonomy over which reviews to share and when to share them. We skip the automated social push of a review if a manual push was made before.
For Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, you need to connect your accounts in Settings > Social Media before sharing the reviews manually.
About the push templates:
- You can reuse your social push templates in Settings > Social Media, or edit the content to push a completely new message.
- For manual push, we'll also apply the rules for images you set in your social push templates (i.e. using the review images or product images).
- Since customizing push templates is an Awesome feature, if you are on the Free plan, we'll apply our default settings when you push reviews with images manually.
- For product reviews, we'll use review images by default. If there is no review image, we'll use a product image.
- For shop reviews, we'll use review images by default. If there is no review image, we'll push the review text to Facebook, and we can't push that review to Instagram.