Available on the Awesome plan
Searchanise Search & Discovery shows auto-generated suggestions to resolve typos as your store visitors type. Besides, Smart Navigation allows your visitors to easily filter their search results.
Integrating Searchanise with Judge.me allows you to:
- Show your products in Searchanise Search & Discovery with their aggregate rating and number of reviews.
- Show preview badges (rating stars) below your products in Smart Navigation.
- Filter your product in the Smart Navigation search results by their aggregate rating.
- Search by product titles, reviews, and descriptions.
How to enable this integration
Step 2: From Judge.me admin dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations > Storefront > Search > Searchanise. Then click Save Settings.
Step 3: Go to Settings > Integrations > Developers > Judge.me API. Then copy the Private token.
- From Searchanise admin dashboard, choose Integrations. Then scroll down and find Judge.me in the list.
- Toggle the bar to ON, paste the Shop API token (private) copied from Judge.me. Then click Apply changes.
Step 5: Go back to the Dashboard and click Force Re-indexation.
After the indexation is complete, you'll see your Judge.me product reviews in the search widgets. Searchanise updates your Judge.me product reviews every 24 hours.
Example of Searchanise integration on Judge.me Demo Store