Pagefly is a powerful, easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder on Shopify. Pagefly provides perfect page speed and flexible customization of 50+ elements to help you build any page type: homepage, sales landing page, product page, collection page, and so on.
Judge.me is integrated with Pagefly, so users who install both apps can easily add Judge.me Product Reviews when building their pages. This article gives detailed instructions on how to add Judge.me element from Pagefly.
How to enable this integration
Step 1: Install Judge.me
Step 2: Install PageFly
Step 3: When you build your pages with Pagefly, click Add third-party elements, and choose Judge.me - Product Reviews.
*Note: For other widgets (such as Preview Badge) that are not part of the integration, you can still add them manually by inserting the code of those widgets in your desired location in the Pagefly builder.
How to install each widget
1. Preview Badge
- The Preview Badge shows the number of your product reviews and the aggregate rating on your product and/or collection page.
- The Preview Badge can only be presented correctly if it’s nested inside a Product Detail element in the Home page, Collection page, Regular page, etc. For Product Page, it will show a preview of the assigned product.
- Drag and drop the element into the Editor. Then click Save and Publish the page when you are happy with the placement of the element.
2. Review Widget
- The Review Widget helps you show ratings of a particular product and allows your customers to submit a new product review.
- This Review Widget only works on the Product Page of PageFly.
- Once you drag the element into the Editor, it will pull all reviews of the assigned product. Then, you can edit the widget styling in Judge.me app. Click Save and Publish the page when you are happy with the placement of the element.
- Finally, check your Review Widget on the live page
3. Review Carousel
- To display featured ratings on a PageFly page, including shop reviews and product reviews, you can use Review Carousel. It shows off all reviews in a modern and smooth slideshow.
- The carousel can be used on any page type.
- Drag and drop the element into the Editor. Then click Save and Publish the page when you are happy with the placement of the element
- Check your Review Carousel on the live page
4. Other widgets
If you want to display widgets other than the Preview Badge, Review Widget or Review Carousel, you can add them manually by placing the code snippet of that widget in an HTML/Liquid element in PageFly. This feature is only available in a paid plan of PageFly.
- First, you need to drag the HTML/Liquid element to your custom page.
- Then, upon choosing the specific element, open the code editor, and put the associated snippet.
Here are the code snippets for some Judge.me widgets that you can use for this step:
All Reviews Text:
Floating Review Tab:
- Save and then you are good to go.