To import reviews from AliExpress, you can install the Judge.me AliExpress Reviews app, which is completely free to use.
Then you can install our Judge.me product reviews app, which helps display these reviews on your product page, also free of charge. Your AliExpress imported reviews will then be synced automatically to Judge.me.
Import reviews from AliExpress
- In the Judge.me AliExpress Reviews app, click Import Reviews from AliExpress.
- When the pop-up appears, fill in all the necessary information, including the URL of the AliExpress product and the name of the Shopify product to which you want to import the reviews from AliExpress. You can find the Shopify product by typing its name in the box.
Make sure you enter the AliExpress product URLs in one of these forms:
- country sub-domain vi.aliexpress.com
- mobile m.aliexpress.com
- combination m.vi.aliexpress.com
You can't use local domain, such as aliexpress.ru.
- You can apply specific criteria in Judge.me AliExpress Reviews to get the set of reviews you want. Learn more about the meaning of these import criteria here.
- You can import up to 500 reviews at one time, and you can make an unlimited amount of repeat imports. The more reviews you import, the longer the import process will take. After every import, you can see the results on your Home dashboard.
Import reviews from AliExpress with import settings
Step 1. Create import settings
You can create import settings to save your preferred settings. Then, you can quickly apply the same import settings over and over again for multiple products.
- From the main navigation buttons, click Import Settings. Then Create import settings.
- Choose the settings you want, then click Save import settings.
Step 2: Import reviews for multiple products with predetermined import settings
- Go back to the Home dashboard. Find the products you want to import reviews.
- Input the AliExpress product link, and choose the import settings you just created from the drop-down list. You can also create more import settings from here.
- Click Import reviews.
You can import reviews to multiple products at the same time. It takes about 1-2 minutes for your reviews import to finish.
3. Repeat your import to update the new reviews
Although it's not possible to sync the new reviews on AliExpress with your Shopify store, you can manually update new reviews for the same Shopify products by repeating the import. To do that:
- Go to the Home dashboard, scroll down to the Import History.
- Click the Repeat button on the right of that product. When you hit the Repeat button, the app will paste in the Aliexpress product URL and the Shopify product you previously chose in your last import.
Export your reviews
From the Home dashboard, click the Export Reviews button to export your reviews. You can choose to export your reviews in Judge.me format or Shopify Reviews format, then we will send a CSV file to your email.
Reviews imported via Judge.me AliExpress Reviews are not verified reviews automatically because these reviews may not come from orders placed directly with your stores. We are happy to verify any imported reviews from other e-commerce platforms as long as you can show evidence that they are associated with a genuine order from your store.
If you have any questions or problems when using Judge.me AliExpress Reviews, please check our FAQ section for some common topics.